This is a paper manuscript in Telugu script in the Chandra Shum Shere collection at the Bodleian Libraries. It was bought, as part of a private collection of 6330 manuscripts in Benares, by the Maharaja Sir Chandra Shum Shere in 1909 and presented to the University of Oxford (Wujastyk 1978, 1). The text extends from the beginning of the Jātisamuddeśa to the end of the Kriyāsamuddeśa, although folios 109, 110 and 111 are missing. It has never before been edited and it was not known to Wilhelm Rau, but it is described in Dominik Wujastyk's Handlist of the Vyākaraṇa manuscripts in the Chandra Shum Shere Collection preserved in the Bodleian Library. The manuscript was bound into book form by the library, and the folios were numbered by Thomas Gambier-Parry in pencil (Wujastyk 1978, 2). Gambier-Parry's foliation begins at the first flyleaf of the book; the first manuscript folio is numbered 3. Moreover, his foliation does not take into account the missing folios. In this transcription, the original Telugu foliation has been followed.